The Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Automotive Engineering provides a specialist work-related programme of study that covers the key knowledge, understanding and practical skills required in the automotive sectors and also offers particular specialist emphasis through the choice of specialist units.
It provides a nationally recognized qualification offering career progression and professional development for those already in employment and opportunities to progress into higher education. The Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Automotive Engineering offers a progression route for learners who are employed in the automotive engineering sector.
- 1 Analytical Methods for Engineers
- 2 Engineering Science
- 3 Project Design, Implementation and Performance
- 6 Health, Safety and Risk Assessment in Engineering
- 26 Employability Skills
- 74 Vehicle Fault Diagnosis
- 79 Vehicle Electronics
- 101 Electrical and Electronic Principle
*Syllabus is subject to change without prior notice
*Upon completion of all required units and fulfilling the required academic standards, this qualification will be awarded by Pearson Education Limited, United Kingdom
- Credit in English and Pass Mathematics and Sciences subject in SPM/ O-Level or equivalent.
- Other Qualifications: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
- Degree* : BEng (Hons) in Automotive Engineering/ BSc (Hons) in Automotive Technology with Management