汽车科技文凭（DAT） (N/S25/4/0002)(MQA/PA 9010)(08/22)
我们的文凭课程是一个为期2.5年的课程，让学生精通与行业培训，实践培训和理论培训。 学习跟上汽车技术的进步，并能够参加60％的实践培训，以引导学生熟练掌握技能和最新的技术。 该课程广泛覆盖了汽车工程的技术和管理方面，为学生的未来职业生涯做好全面的准备。
- DAT 101 Automotive Shop Practice & Safety
- DAT 102 Bench Fitting & Welding
- DAT 103 Vehicle Maintenance and Servicing
- DAT 104 Engine System
- DAT 110 Automotive Drive Train 1 (Clutch & Manual Transmission)
- DAT 122 Brake System
- CCC 1009 Automotive Entrepreneurship
- MPU 2163 Malaysian Studies
- DAT 106 Air Induction & Exhaust System
- DAT 108 Air Conditioning System
- DAT 107 Automotive Electrical & Electronic 1
- DAT 120 Steering System
- MPU 2411 – MPU 2481 Co-Curriculum
- PED1008 Technical English
- DAT 111 Diesel Engine
- DAT 123 Suspension System
- CC 1010 Mathematics
- DAT 116 Automotive Electrical & Electronic 2
- DAT 121 Tyres & Wheel Alignment
- MPU 2213 or MPU 1333 Bahasa Kebangsaan/ Personal and Professional Development
- CC 1011 Physics
- DAT 105 Engine Management
- DAT 113 Vehicle Fault Diagnosis
- DAT 117 Automotive Drive Train 2 (Automatic Transmission & CVT)
- MPU 223 Employability Skills
- DAT FYP Final Year Project
- DAT IT Industrial Training (Internship)
*Syallabus is subject to change without any prior notice.
- Pass SPM with minimum 3 credits in any subject.
- Pass UEC (Unified Examination Certificate) with Grade B in 3 subjects.
- Pass O-Level with minimum 3 credits in any subject.
- Pass IGSE (International Graduate School of English with minimum 3 credits in any subject.
- Pass SKM Level 3 in relevant field and Pass SPM with minimum 2 credits in any subject and bridging program.
- Other Qualifications: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
- BTEC Level 5 in Automotive Engineering
- Degree* : BSc (Hons) in Automotive Technology with Management/Bachelor Degree in Applied Technology (Automotive Engineering)
Note: The completion of a programme at Despark College does not give the student an automatic admission to a higher level programme. Admission is determined by the student’s results, and the fulfillment of the conditions and the entry requirements stipulated by the University.
EARN YOUR DEGREE! Students may further their Degree Education Pathways with our partnered Universities. Click here to ask for more detailed information.
Advanced Diagnostic Technician
Automotive System Designer
Automotive Diagnostic Technician
Skilled trade person in automotive
Small engine mechanic
- Repair service writer
- Technical support engineer
- Workshop supervisor
- Automotive Dealer
- Automotive Instructor