Certificate in Automotive Engineering Technology (N/525/3/0109)(02/18)(MQA/FA3407)
Despark College DK099 (B)
Our CAET course is fully accredited by MQA (Malaysian Qualification Agency).The Certificate is an extensive induction programme. Students will undergo comprehensive foundation training in automotive programme while building their confidence to self-explore later in their chosen field upon completion of this course. CAET course provides a solid grounding for students’ career in the automotive industry, a fundamental course that prepare students well to pursue Diploma in Automotive Engineering Technology as further step in education pathway.
The syllabus covers 60% of practical and 40% of theory session.
- CCC 1002 Mathematics
- CAET 101 Automotive Engineering Shop Practice & Safety
- CAET 108 Bench Fitting & Welding
- CAET 107 Automotive Electrical & Electronic
- CAET 110 Vehicle Parts Management
- PED 1004 Engineering English
- CCC 1001 Physics
- CAET 102 Engine System
- CAET 109 Air Induction & Exhaust System
- CAET 105 Automotive Chassis
- CAET 104 Engine Management
- CAET IT Industrial Training (Internship)
- MPU 1333 Personal & Professional Development
- HEP 103 Co-Curriculum
- MPU 1153 Pengajian Malaysia I
- MPU 1213 Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- CAET FYP Automotive Engineering – Final Year Project
- CCC 1003 Automotive Entrepreneurship
*Syallabus is subject to change without any prior notice.
- SPM/O-Level or equivalent with minimum 1 credit in any subjects and pass Mathematics.
- UEC Grade B in 1 subject and pass Mathematics.
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 2 with pass SPM.
*Students must satisfy the stipulated English requirement before pursuing the Diploma, Certificate and City & Guilds programme at Despark college.
Note: The completion of a programme at Despark College does not give the student an automatic admission to a higher level programme. Admission is determined by the student’s results, and the fulfillment of the conditions and the entry requirements stipulated by the University.