BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance is nationally recognised work-related qualification. You will learn by completing projects and assignments that are based on realistic workplace situations, activities and demands. It is important that you have a lively and enquiring mind, an interest in engineering and a willingness to explore and communicate new ideas.
- 6 Electrical and Electronic Principles
- 66 Theory of Flight
- 69 Aircraft Workshop Principles
- 70 Aircraft Materials and Hardware
- 71 Inspection and Repair of Airframe Components and Structures
- 72 Aircraft Maintenance Practices
- 77 Human Factors in Aircraft Engineering
- 78 Aviation Legislation
- 79 Airframe Structural Concepts and Construction Methods
- 80 Aircraft Hydraulic Systems
- 82 Airframe Systems
- 83 Aircraft Gas Turbine Engines
- 84 Aircraft Electrical Systems
- 85 Aircraft Instruments and Indicating System
- 86 Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine and Propeller Maintenance
- 87 Avionic Systems
- 92 Mathematics for Aircraft Maintenance
- Credit in English and Pass Mathematics in SPM/O-Level or equivalent.
*Syllabus is subject to change without any prior notice.
*Upon completion of all required units and fulfilling the required academic standards, this qualification will be awarded by Pearson Education Limited, United Kingdom.