Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia: SKM Level 3: Automotive After Sales Service (TP-300-3 : 2013)
Secure your future by possessing a fundamental skills of automation with the certificate by the Department of Skills Development Malaysia (JPK), Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia Level 3. It covers automotive workshop administration and supervision, diagnostics and rectification for Gasoline Engine Management, Diesel Engine Performance, Electronic Control Transmission, ABS and SRS.
Upon completion of studies, trainees may work individually or in a team in an indoor, ventilated and well-lighted repair shops. They must also be aware of new development in order to keep up-to-date in the rapidly changing industry of automotive sector and observe strict cleanliness and safety practices.
The syllabus covers 70% of practical session and 30% theory class.
- Automotive Workshop Administration & Supervision
- Petrol/Gasoline Engine Management System Diagnostic
- Diesel Engine Performance Diagnostic
- Electronic Control Transmission/ Transaxle Diagnostic
- Antilock Braking System (ABS) Diagnostic and Rectification
- Turbocharger System Rectification Work
- Vehicle Test Drive
- Supplementary Restraint System (SRS) Airbag Installation & Diagnostic
- Minimum SKM Level 2 in relevant field