The Diploma is an extensive induction programme. Students will undergo comprehensive foundation training in automotive programme while building their confidence to self-explore later in their chosen field upon completion of this course.
The qualifications are delivered at universities and colleges and provide an excellent choice for Further Education providers looking to broaden their vocational offering to meet the demands of learners seeking a cost-effective, vocational pathway to Higher Education.
- 1 Analytical Methods for Engineers
- 2 Engineering Science
- 3 Project Design, Implementation and Performance
- 6 Health, Safety and Risk Assessment in Engineering
- 25 Engine and Vehicle Design and Performance
- 26 Employability Skills
- 27 Personal and Professional Development
- 30 Quality Assurance & Management
- 74 Vehicle Fault Diagnosis
- 75 Vehicle Systems and Technology
- 77 Plan and co-ordinate Vehicle Maintenance
- 78 Automotive Accident Investigation
- 79 Vehicle Electronics
- 80 Business Strategy Planning for Vehicle Operations
- 81 Vehicle Parts Management
- 101 Electrical and Electronic Principle
*Syllabus is subject to change without prior notice
*Upon completion of all required units and fulfilling the required academic standards, this qualification will be awarded by Pearson Education Limited, United Kingdom
- Credit in English and Pass Mathematics and Sciences subject in SPM/ O-Level or equivalent.
- Despark Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Other Qualifications: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
- Degree* : BEng (Hons) in Automotive Engineering/ BSc (Hons) in Automotive Technology with Management