Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia: SKM Level 2: Light Vehicle – Repair Service (G452-002-2:2018)
Secure your future by possessing a fundamental skills of automation with the Certificate by the Department of Skills Development Malaysia (JPK), Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia Level 2. It focuses on rectifying, repairing, maintaining, servicing, of automobile vehicle.
The syllabus covers 70% of practical session and 30% theory class.
- Vehicle Workshop Housekeeping
- Vehicle Engine Service
- Vehicle Engine Overhauling
- Vehicle Brake System Service
- Engine Cooling System Replacement
- Rear/ Front Axle Rectification
- Exhaust System Rectification
- Vehicle Electrical & Electronic System Service
- Vehicle Steering, suspension and wheel system service
- Vehicle Heated Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) System Rectification
- Automatic Transmission/ Transaxle Unit Overhauling
- Manual Transmission/ Transaxle Unit Overhauling
- 16 years old and above
- Automotive technician/ mechanic
- Vehicle inspector
- Technical supervisor
- Workshop supervisor/ owner
- Sales supervisor
- Service supervisor
- Service advisor
Note: Students must satisfy the stipulated English requirement before pursuing City & Guilds or BTEC Diploma programme at Despark college.