Students will undergo comprehensive foundation training in mechanical engineering while building their confidence to self-explore later in their chosen field upon completion of this course.
The qualifications are delivered at universities and colleges and provide an excellent choice for Further Education providers looking to broaden their vocational offering to meet the demands of learners seeking a cost-effective, vocational pathway to Higher Education.
- 1 Engineering Design
- 2 Engineering Maths
- 3 Engineering Science
- 4 Managing a Professional Engineering Project
- 8 Mechanical Principles
- 13 Fundamentals of Thermodynamics and Heat Engines
- 17 Quality and Process Improvement
- 19 Electrical & Electronic Principles
- 34 Research Project
- 35 Professional Engineering Management
- 36 Advanced Mechanical Principles
- 37 Virtual Engineering
- 39 Further Mathematics
- 49 Lean Manufacturing
- 51 Sustainability
*Syllabus is subject to change without prior notice
*Upon completion of all required units and fulfilling the required academic standards, this qualification will be awarded by Pearson Education Limited, United Kingdom
- Credit in English and Pass Mathematics and Sciences subject in SPM/ O-Level or equivalent.
- Other Qualifications: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
- Degree* : BEng (Hons) in Automotive Engineering/ BSc (Hons) in Automotive Technology with Management