Students will undergo comprehensive foundation training in mechanical engineering while building their confidence to self-explore later in their chosen field upon completion of this course.
The course aims to give you a thorough understanding of mechanical engineering as well as the specialist knowledge and skills needed to work as an automotive engineer.
- 1 Engineering Design
- 2 Engineering Maths
- 3 Engineering Science
- 4 Managing a Professional Engineering Project
- 8 Mechanical Principles
- 13 Fundamentals of Thermodynamics and Heat Engines
- 17 Quality and Process Improvement
- 19 Electrical & Electronic Principles
- 34 Research Project
- 35 Professional Engineering Management
- 36 Advanced Mechanical Principles
- 37 Virtual Engineering
- 39 Further Mathematics
- 49 Lean Manufacturing
- 51 Sustainability
*Syllabus is subject to change without prior notice
*Upon completion of all required units and fulfilling the required academic standards, this qualification will be awarded by Pearson Education Limited, United Kingdom
- Credit in English and Pass Mathematics and Sciences subject in SPM/ O-Level or equivalent.
- Other Qualifications: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
- Degree* : BEng (Hons) in Automotive Engineering/ BSc (Hons) in Automotive Technology with Management