Students will undergo comprehensive foundation training in automotive programme while building their confidence to self-explore later in their chosen field upon completion of this course.
The qualifications are delivered at universities and colleges and provide an excellent choice for Further Education providers looking to broaden their vocational offering to meet the demands of learners seeking a cost-effective, vocational pathway to Higher Education.
- 1 Engineering Design
- 2 Engineering Maths
- 3 Engineering Science
- 4 Managing a Professional Engineering Project
- 7 Machining and Processing of Engineering Materials
- 17 Quality and Process Improvement
- 19 Electrical & Electronic Principles
- 32 CAD for Maintenance Engineers
- 34 Research Project
- 35 Professional Engineering Management
- 39 Further Mathematics
- 49 Lean Manufacturing
- 36 Advanced Mechanical Principles
- 37 Virtual Engineering
- 51 Sustainability
*Syllabus is subject to change without prior notice
*Upon completion of all required units and fulfilling the required academic standards, this qualification will be awarded by Pearson Education Limited, United Kingdom
- Credit in English and Pass Mathematics and Sciences subject in SPM/ O-Level or equivalent.
- Other Qualifications: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
- Degree* : BEng (Hons) in Automotive Engineering/ BSc (Hons) in Automotive Technology with Management/
BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering/ BEng (Hons) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering