Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia: SKM Level 3: Automotive After Sales Service (G452-002-3:2018)
Secure your future by possessing a fundamental skills of automation with the certificate by the Department of Skills Development Malaysia (JPK), The Malaysia Skills Certificate (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia – SKM Level 3). Recognised by industries in Malaysia, the Malaysian Skills Certification produces quality skill workers and provides a career development path to meet today’s demand and need for vocationally trained skilled workers both in Malaysia and globally.
Upon completion of studies, trainees may work individually or in a team in an indoor, ventilated and well-lighted repair shops. They must also be aware of new development in order to keep up-to-date in the rapidly changing industry of automotive sector and observe strict cleanliness and safety practices.
The syllabus covers 70% of practical session and 30% theory class.
- Core Abilities
- Effective English Learning
- CU01 Automotive Workshop Supervision
- CU02 Engine Management System (EMS) Diagnostic
- CU04 Supplementary Restraint System (SRS) Airbag Parts & Components Replacement
- CU05 Vehicle Electrical & Electronic System Diagnostic
- CU06 Turbocharger/ Supercharger System Diagnostic
- CU07 Vehicles Wheels, Steering
- CU08 Vehicle Heated Ventilation Air Conditioning
- CU09 Automatic Transmission/ Transaxle Diagnostic
- CU10 Manual Transmission/ Transaxle Diagnostic
- Industrial Training
- Minimum 16 years old and pass SKM Level 2 in relevant field