What’s Special About Despark College:
We realize the importance of excellence in the learning environment to help student pick up skill rapidly. To this end, we have put together the latest in training techniques. Our courses, as well as our services, are student focused.
- Students are given the opportunity to explore the latest automotive and aircraft maintenance technology with high technology facility and machinery.
- Variety of cars for students to do practical training, ranging from continental cars, Japanese cars, local cars and high performance cars.
- Being the sole training partner for Bosch in West Malaysia.
- Students will benefit from the state-of-the-art Bosch technology.
- Get a chance to go for an industrial training with more than 800 panel workshops in Malaysia. Despark College is committed to make every effort in finding job placements for our students in their respective industry.
- Our partnerships with oversea institutions will be able to provide opportunities for students to further their studies abroad.
- Study loans and scholarships provided.
- Despark College is strategically located in the capital city of Malaysia. Students here enjoy cosmopolitan living with access to all modern amenities of the city such as the Light Rail Transport (LRT), buses, shopping malls, banks, restaurants, entertainment spots and etc.
- 0% interest instalments plan for course fee.
- Well-equipped computer Lab with easy access assists the student in the completion of their assignments and research in a more meaningful manner.
- Facilities expand student’s learning beyond the classroom to ensure effective transfer of industry knowledge and skills.
- Access to Library Resources-A library is the storehouse of knowledge and holds the latest books, magazines and journals through which our students can keep themselves abreast with the latest trends in the industry.
- Rated 6 STARS Outstanding Quality Rating in the MyQuest 2018/2019 awarded by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia.
- Awarded with 5-stars accreditation by Malaysia Department of Skills Development.
- Awarded by City & Guilds as the best automotive training center in the country.
- Educators received awards Medal for Excellence by City & Guilds as a recognition of upholding excellence education provided.
- The most winners of automotive engineering institution in Medal for Excellence among South East Asian countries.
- Students received The Most Outstanding Learners awards from worldwide education group, Pearson.
- Trainers and lecturers were sent for training periodically for skill and knowledge improvement.
- More than 4 millions equipment and facilities invest to ensure our educator and students upgrade and learn the advanced technologies and skills timely.
- Career talks were organized from our exclusive partners for students as preparation for their on-jobs-training and upon their graduation.
- One-to-one students consultation services is offered.
- Free comprehensive short courses will be provided. T&C applied.