BTEC Level 3 Diploma program conducted by Despark College develops learner understanding of the overall operation, engine principles, electrical and electronic principles, service and repair, vehicle system fault diagnosis and rectification and be able to carry out inspections before, during and after a motorsports event.
- 1 Operation of Vehicle Chassis Systems
- 2 Vehicle Engine Principles, Operation, Service and Repair
- 3 Vehicle System Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
- 4 Vehicle Project
- 6 Electrical and Electronic Principles for Vehicle Technology
- 7 Vehicle Electrical Charging and Starting Systems
- 8 Function and Operation of Vehicle Petrol Injection Systems
- 10 Operation and Testing of Vehicle Electronic Ignition Systems
- 11 Vehicle Engine Management Systems
- 12 Operation and Maintenance of Light Vehicle Transmission Systems
- 14 Light Vehicle Suspension, Steering and Braking Systems
- 24 Motorsport Workshop Practices
- 25 Motorsport Vehicle Preparation and Inspection
*Syllabus is subject to change without any prior notice.
*Upon completion of all required units and fulfilling the required academic standards, this qualification will be awarded by Pearson Education Limited, United Kingdom.